California once led the country in economics, education, food production, job and standard of living. It is now 43rd in fiscal stability, 50th in quality of life and 46th in opportunity under years of Democratic leadership's wasteful spending poor public policy, victim mentality and division. (1) The California Conservative Conference is going to prayerfully bring the policies and practices of success back to Sacramento in a bold way. we will Make California Great Again with your help on July 19-20. Be there!
July 19-20, 2019 in Fresno, CA
Friday, July 19 — 2 pm - Opening Session | 6 pm - Dinner
Saturday, July 20 — 8 am - Networking | 9 am-5pm - Program
Includes a light breakfast, lunch and dinner
Wyndham Garden Hotel, Fresno, CA - A special hotel rate for the conference is available by calling in on or before 6/27/19. After this date, unreserved rooms in the conference block will be released. Conference room rate is $89 plus 13.7% hotel tax per room.
• Organizing conservatives to fight the common cause of socialism statewide.
• Connecting with leading groups across this state to build a stronger coalition.
• Learning socialist strategies being used against us.
• Getting trained in how to fight back for conservative and American ideals.
• Learning how to organize and win with or without your party's support.